Monday 12 September 2011

through the mist...

We've finally got a blogspot which has probably been a long time coming and just that little bit more personal than facebook and in turn this is where Sick People's going on's and all that will be updated over time, whatever we are getting up to will be on here.

To get you started here's a link to the "no excuse" demo tape and a shot of all the versions of the tape which has now sold out from us but is still available thru the following: No Patience Records (S.A)Coffin Cut Records (W.A) & Waiting On Revolution Distro (VIC)

First run out of 50. Non numbered. Non Quoted. Clear Insert Quality
Second run out of 100. Hand Numbered & Quoted. Lower Quality Insert


"Third Run" - Part of the Second run out of 100 but ran out of labels and  inserts. 2 have original inserts from the  lot done for the second run. 2 have two separate pieces of paper glued together to make an insert.
All numbered from 97-100.

If you got a quoted and numbered tape, let us know what you got so we can compile a list cause i was too dumb to do that when i did them!
email : sickpeople.ahc@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago of HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bare Vomiting and my tongue go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chat on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed after two weeks I went to test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of diseases.

    ReplyDelete